SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
For appointments please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments are not scheduled until the intake paperwork has been received by the office.
Paperwork can be sent via email, fax, or USPS.
Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
New Hampshire Healthy Families
Initial 90 minute Evaluation - $220.00
45 minute Follow-up appointment - $130.00
30 minute follow-up appointment - $100.00
MISSED APPOINTMENT FEE
Any missed appointment fee must be paid before a new appointment can be scheduled.
A few things to know about the intake process
The policy manual contains all information relevant to being a patient and may be periodically updated to reflect changes in practice or laws/statues related to prescribing psychiatric medications. Please read through the manual as you are agreeing to the policies in signing the Consent To Treatment.
1. It is your responsibility to verify that the provider/practice is in network with your insurance.
2. If your insurance changes it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify the provider and provide the new insurance or you are responsible for any services that are not covered.
3. The Client Information Packet MUST BE COMPLETED and reviewed BEFORE an intake appointment will be scheduled.
4. The necessity to engage in individual therapy as part of treatment with the practice will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
5. The Release(s) of Information at a minimum need to be completed for your PCP.
6. For those over 18 years old, a Release of Information is required to speak with your parents about anything related to your treatment.
7. If you are inquiring about services on behalf of a family member, significant other, or adult child, please note that appointments are only scheduled with the individual who is going to to be the patient.
8. The practice DOES NOT provide any documentation (letters, forms, etc.) for therapy animals or emotional support animals.